Here’s what I’ve done so far:
1. I update this blog to make twitter and facebook user to comment and retweet my posts.
2. I register a domain fourteendaychallenge.com
3. I offered a WSO of my Quick Minisite Builder for only $37 while in public it is $97 or $127.
Here’s the WSO link if you are a warrior forum member, check it http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/109305-dont-waste-your-private-label-rights-articles-make-killer-website-minutes.html
4. I use the Belcher’s order button style. Some says, it will add something on the conversion.
5. Ask some advice of The Internet Marketing Inner Circle (TIMIC) members like Wille Crawford, a veteran Internet Marketer.
6. Posted a copy of my blog post with a link to my WSO.
7. Testing the BestMembershipScript.Com script because this is my next offer.
8. Created a draft WSO for Best Membership Script.
9. Retweeted my post, posted a link to my Facebook wall, pinged it using pingomatic and submit to bookmarking sites using onlywire.
10. Helped other warrior forum members in their problems by answering their questions. This way, they will see my signature on my WSO.
Expense: $20 for posting the WSO.
Too long for my $5000 goal. Let us see more sales later. I just posted it an hour ago.
Wish me luck!