Articles can rank really well in search engines. Some web 2.0 sites achieve extremely high
, like squidoo.com or ezinearticles.com. In order to get on the first page of Google, you need to do couple of things.
- Do extensive keyword research in order to find long tail, low competition keywords
- Write your article about this keyword
- Use this keyword in your title, summary, in your first paragraph, last paragraph, and 2-3 times inside your article. It’s a good idea to repeat your keyword 2-5 times per article.
- Build backlinks to this article in order to gain unfair advantage over your competition
- Repeat the process for the new keyword